Monday, April 20, 2009

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers!

An absolute classic!!! I love this musical and I can't help but smile and dream of handsome men who know how to sing and dance! I know I'm sorry I'm going all sappy on you, but if you haven't seen it... well you should! One of my favorites. It makes me wish that I was in that time when things seemed so much simpler then they are now days. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers is just that, seven brothers who are trying to get their brides. My favorite seen is the challenge dance at the barn raising! It is awesome. I couldn't find a clip of that scene but here is another favorite! Hope you enjoy! The scene is called Lonesome Polecat! This is the scene of the six younger brothers.


My apologies for the subtitles... I couldn't find a clip with out them! : )