Sunday, April 26, 2009

"Once You Go Purple, You Never Go Back!" - Peanut

Jeff Dunham is absolutely hilarious! Jeff Dunham, for those who haven't heard of him is a comedian/ventriloquist. This past Thursday he was in Pocatello and I had the chance to go to his show! It was so funny! Guitar Guy (Brian Haner) was the opening act! Guitar Guy is also very funny. Anyway my favorite character that Jeff Dunham uses is PEANUT!!! Peanut is so so funny, crazy, and cute! I love watching him! Here's a picture of peanut! : )



Peanut is one of many puppets that Jeff uses in his act. Anyway the show was hilarious Thursday night and I will defiantly be going to another one of his shows! Here is a video of Peanut and Jeff Dunham!





And here is Jeff Dunham and Peanut on the David Letterman show! Very funny! This is very similar to what he did Thursday night! Enjoy!