Snowboarding is amazing...! Well at least when you aren't wrecking! So this lovely past weekend! My Pops and I loaded up the fourwheelers and my snowboard! The day was warm and sunny... well if you can say that 30 degree's is warm. :) Anyways, we were having a blast! Fourwheeling in the snow and mud! Well then came the time to snowboard! I should mention that this was my first time out this year! So I was doing really well... for this being the first time on a snowboard in almost three years! I wish I could say I was flying down this hill and have some amazing story, but no! Its was just another regular run. Another regular day on a snowboard. Here I am going down the hill and hit a hole... yes a hole, the only hole on the whole hill. CRASH!! I landed so hard on my tail bone that I saw stars. Well to make the story short... I went into the doctor on Monday and because of my lovely fall, I broke my butt! Yes, I know! : 0 I popped my tail bone out of place. To say the least, sitting down during classes... or sitting down period is painful!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Snowboarding!
Posted by Ashley at 10:21 PM
