Washing machines are lame... well at least the ones at Avonlea(My Apartment). This is my third year living here at Avonlea and every semester we have a problem with the washing machine or dryer. My first semester up here our washer just stopped working... yes just stopped working, then, my second semester we had birds in our dryer tube. we couldn't use the dryer for almost a weeks. Ahh. That is not all... my third semester our dryer stopped blowing warm air.. resulting in drying clothes with cold air... this doesn't work very well, then my forth semester our washer stopped draining water. Yes! Our washer sat with water in it for about a week... let me just say gross!! So I don't know why I was surprised that the washing machine broke once again, but it did. Once again our washer wouldn't drain. But to add to that it is one of those stupid high efficiency washer... Lame. So anyways they think part of the problem is because we are not using high efficiency laundry detergent. I'm sorry to say but this is not the only problem!! And to add to that they told us that we had to go out and buy High efficiency laundry detergent... can I say expensive!! Ah... So to say the least, the washing machine is not my best friend right now! :)



The Stupid Laundry Detergent That I Had To Buy!

